Kevin Zhao (email@example.com)
The mission of the Social Events Committee is to provide and promote opportunities for candidates and members to build and maintain a tight-knit community within BAP.
• General Duty: Making sure that every candidate and member has a great time at each event before, during, and after the event and encouraging everyone to participate
• Organization of Social Functions: Planning social functions every week to foster and develop candidates and member friendships
• Attendance: Recording and maintaining event attendance in order to aid the candidate process and ensure that each potential member is on track to becoming an official member
• Social Calendar: Confirm that there will be events each week unless otherwise noted and receiving authorization prior to each event
• Coordination with Other Committees: Coordinating and communicating with any and every committee that is needed so that each and every event runs smoothly
• Special Events: Organizing and executing unique events such as the Social Kick-Off, Candidate Dinner and Leader Auction